Opt-In Content Locker is a plugin that allows to lock important content on your WordPress website and display it for subscribed users only. All you need to do is to wrap protected content with shortcodes [optinlocker]…[/optinlocker]. If people want to view this content they must submit their contact details. After submission all locked content became visible. Very simple workflow. All submitted data is saved in database or can be re-submitted to MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor, Benchmark, Sendy, Mad Mimi and MyMail. All saved data can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any other newsletter systems. Opt-In Content Locker is a perfect way to extend functionality of your website.
If you see this content it means that you already subscribed user. Enjoy!
Tempor lorem ultrices turpis urna. Odio vel cras urna, augue non nec? Elit et nisi! Purus parturient, nisi elit a platea dapibus arcu placerat? Ut. Porta scelerisque ac nisi. Magna etiam? Lacus odio dolor. Nisi, scelerisque ultricies. Rhoncus elementum lectus a amet velit egestas porta sit lacus! Augue elementum, ultricies, magna enim mauris augue et porta tristique tristique eros enim nunc. Vel elementum vel cras! Ultricies magna porttitor? Eros sed massa a cum tincidunt, parturient aenean lundium? Integer hac! Dictumst hac elit dapibus! Vel turpis lorem, adipiscing. Porta montes! Cursus dictumst adipiscing amet placerat ut, tincidunt non ut et magna porta. In dis vut arcu aliquet massa aliquam scelerisque scelerisque! Ac. Aenean phasellus? Natoque non! Etiam parturient vel et.
- Modern and secure opt-in form: CSS3 AJAX-driven opt-in form.
- Lock important content: don’t display important content until user submitted contact details.
- Remember subscribed visitors: plugin remembers users who already subscribed the page (using cookie).
- Regular locker mode: content is completely hidden until user submitted contact details.
- MailChimp supported: contact details can be submitted to MailChimp through their API.
- iContact supported: contact details can be submitted to iContact through their API.
- GetResponse supported: contact details can be submitted to GetResponse through their API.
- Campaign Monitor supported: contact details can be submitted to Campaign Monitor through their API.
- AWeber supported: contact details can be submitted to AWeber through their API.
- Mad Mimi supported: contact details can be submitted to Mad Mimi through their API.
- Benchmark supported: contact details can be submitted to Benchmark through their API.
- Sendy supported: contact details can be submitted to Sendy through their.
- MyMail supported: contact details can be submitted to MyMail.
- Enable/disable “Name” field: yes, you can do it.
- WYSIWYG editor: edit content of subscribe box with visual editor.
- Accept shortcodes: Insert any shortcodes inside of subscribe box.
- CSV Export: all data can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Terms & Conditions supported: enable or disable terms and conditions for opt-in form.
- Shortcode driven: wrap protected content with shortcodes [optinlocker]…[/optinlocker].
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
- Install and activate the plugin like you do with any other plugins. Once activated, it will create a menu “Opt-In Locker” in left side column in the admin area.
- Click left side menu “Opt-In Locker >>> Settings” and do required settings. Set locker mode, e-mail template, autoresponders parameters, etc.
- Go to any post/page edit page and wrap locked content with shortcodes [optinlocker]…[/optinlocker]. This shortcode is replaced by opt-in form automatically.
That’s it! Enjoy using the plugin.
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contat me and I’ll help you.