Do you have WordPress website? Are you a great author and people enjoy your stories? Allow them to become sponsors of your articles with Article Sponsorship plugin. This plugin adds a list of sponsors to posts/pages as well as give people an option to become a sponsors. All they have to do is to fill up simple form and pay small sponsorship fee (plugin accept payments through PayPal, Payza/AlertPay, Skrill/Moneybookers and InterKassa). Nice way to monetize your website and talent. Isn’t it?
- Auto and manual mode: sponsorship box can be added to posts automatically or manually (by shortcode).
- Multiple payment gateways: accept payments via PayPal, Payza/AlertPay, Skrill/Moneybookers and InterKassa.
- Manage sponsors: manage sponsors (create/edit/delete/block/unblock) through admin panel.
- Terms & Conditions: add TAC box to sponsorship form.
- Sponsorship period: you can limit sponsorship period or make it lifetime.
- Limit number of sponsors per article: you can limit number of sponsors for each article.
- AJAX-ed sponsorship form: submit form details without refreshing the page.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check or WP_DEBUG.
The best way to describe how the plugin works is to show live example. Look at the bottom of this page. There is sponsorship box there. You can become a sponsor by submitting simple form. If everything is OK, system asks you to confirm provided information and redirects to PayPal, Payza, Skrill or InterKassa to pay sponsorship fee. After successful payment sponsor’s name will be included into the list.
1. Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu “Sponsorship” in left side column in the admin area.
2. Click left side menu “Sponsorship >>> Settings” and do required settings. Set your PayPal ID, Payza, Skrill, InterKassa parameters, sponsorship fee, e-mail templates, etc. Please look at the screenshot to see what kind of settings you can do there.
3. Click left side menu “Sponsorship >>> Sponsors”. In this section you can manage all sponsors.
That’s it! Article Sponsorship plugin starts making money for you!
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contact me and I’ll help you.