Stripe Instant Downloads is a plugin that allows to sell files and accept major credit cards (through Stripe). Workflow is handled by smart CSS3 button: customer click the button, submit credit card details and get encrypted temporary download link instantly.
- Monetize your website: sell files with ease.
- Accept major credit cards: accept Visa, MasterCards, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club and JCB cards through Stripe.
- Smart CSS3 button: workflow is handled by single button.
- X-Sendfile supported: download huge files through X-Sendfile mode if mod_xsendfile module installed on your server.
- Temporary download links: plugin generates encrypted link that is valid for limited time.
- Shortcode driven: insert shortcodes like
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Minimum setting: no more complicated settings pages.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
Below you can see smart buttons which handle purchasing procedure. You can use these test cards to simulate a successful transactions:
4242 4242 4242 4242– Visa
5555 5555 5555 4444– MasterCard
3782 822463 10005– American Express
In addition, these cards will produce specific responses that are useful for testing different scenarios:
4000 0000 0000 0002– Will be declined with a
4000 0000 0000 0127– Will be declined with an
4000 0000 0000 0069– Will be declined with an
4000 0000 0000 0119– Will be declined with a
- Install and activate the plugin like you do with any other plugins. Once activated, it will create a menu “Stripe Buttons” in left side column in the admin area.
- Click left side menu “Stripe Buttons >>> Settings” and do required settings.
- Click left side menu “Stripe Buttons >>> Files” and upload files that you would like to sell. You also can upload large files through FTP (upload them to folder /wp-content/uploads/sid-files/) and assign them in this section.
- Once file uploaded look at column “Shortcode”. This is shortcode which you can insert into your posts or pages. The shortcode is like that:
sid id="XXX"](XXX – is an ID of file).
- Go to any post/page edit page and insert shortcode there. This short code is replaced by smart CSS3 button automatically.
That’s it! Enjoy using the plugin.
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contat me and I’ll help you.
Available on CodeCanyon.