Magic Squares are WordPress responsive interface elements that can display your content in a unique way. You can use it for displaying images, videos, maps, products, services or anything else that you can imagine. On this page you see how Magic Squares can serve your purposes. Magic Squares are colorful squares glued to window edge. As an administrator you can fully configure them: set size, color, background texture, icon, position, content, etc.
- Unlimited number of Magic Squares: create as many Magic Squares as you wish.
- Highly customizable: set size, color, icon, background texture, and even edit CSS.
- Over 100 icons: use any of 100+ available icons.
- WYSIWYG editor: edit content with visual editor.
- Accept shortcodes: insert any shortcodes inside of content.
- Shortcode driven: if you want to see Magic Square on specific pages, insert appropriate shortcode (like [magicsquare id="X"]) inside of page content.
- All pages Magic Square: you can configure Magic Square to display one on all website pages.
- Left and right edges: glue Magic Square to left/right edge.
- Transition speed: expand Magic Squares as fast as you wish.
- Responsive design: Magic Squares look nice and work with mobile devices.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin like any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- Built using WordPress best practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
1. Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu section “Magic Squares” in left side column in the admin area.
2. Go to “Settings” page and do required settings.
3. Go to “Squares” page and create as many magic squares as you wish.
4. If it is necessary, click “Embed” icon and insert embed code (shortcode or PHP-code) inside of specific pages.
That’s it! Enjoy using the plugin.
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contat me and I’ll help you.