Internet is full of boring popups. So, it’s a time to break this trend. That’s why I created “Layered Popups”. With this plugin you can realize your imagination and make unique multi-layers popup windows. You can create multiple layers with whatever-you-want content and add custom transitions/animations for each layer. You can embed AJAX-ed subscription form which works with 29 email marketing providers (MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact, GetResponse, iContact, Mad Mimi, Sendy, Interspire, Benchmark, Campaign Monitor, ActiveCampaign, MailPoet (WYSIJA), SendPress, MailerLite, Your Mailing List Provider (YMLP), Ontraport (Office Auto Pilot), FreshMail, SendReach, SalesAutoPilot (MailMaster), Direct Mail for Mac OS X, Customer.io, E-goi, Elastic Email, Klick Tipp, SendPulse, SendGrid, MyMail, MailJet and MailWizz) and collect users’ names and e-mails. You can raise popup window on page load, on exit intent or show it on click event. You even can use your popups as a part of post/page content – just insert simple shortcode. Make your website more attractive and pay users attention to certain stuff.
Click the links below and check out demo popups.
With “Layered Popups” plugin you can create your own popups. You are limited only by imagination.
Do you want something spectacular?
Here it is. Now you can use any of your popups as inline content.
Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy
- Unlimited number of popups: create as many popup as you wish.
- Multiple layers: each popup can contain any number of layers.
- Custom layer duration/animation: customize layer duration/animation with ease.
- 9 popup positions: put popup into 9 positions of browser window.
- A/B tests: create unlimited number of A/B testing campaigns, get statistics and choose the best popup for your purposes.
- Google/Universal Analytics event tracker supported: track “show” and “subscribe” events.
- 600+ Google Fonts: use any of 600+ webfonts.
- Subscription form: AJAX-ed name/e-mail subscription form.
- Contact form: AJAX-ed name/e-mail contact form.
- Custom fields: create your own text fields, text areas and drop-down lists.
- Email marketing providers supported: MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact, GetResponse, iContact, Mad Mimi, Sendy, Interspire, Benchmark, Campaign Monitor, ActiveCampaign, MailPoet (WYSIJA), SendPress, MailerLite, Your Mailing List Provider (YMLP), Ontraport (Office Auto Pilot), FreshMail, SendReach, SalesAutoPilot (MailMaster), Direct Mail for Mac OS X, Customer.io, E-goi, Elastic Email, Klick Tipp, SendPulse, SendGrid, MyMail, MailJet and MailWizz.
- Extended e-mail address validation: check MX records according to the host provided within the email address.
- Social Buttons supported: use Facebook Like, Google +1, Twitter Tweet, LinkedIn Share with popups.
- Export/import feature: you can easily export popup settings from one website and import to another website.
- On-page-load event handler: raise any popup on-page-load event.
- On-scroll event handler: raise any popup when user scroll the page.
- Different popup per page, post, custom post type: assign different popup per page, post or custom post type.
- Auto open delay: popup window might be opened with delay.
- On-exit-intent event handler (BETA): raise any popup when user moves mouse pointer to the top of browser window assuming that he/she going to close/exit the page.
- Display modes: you can display popups every time, once per session or only once.
- Inline mode: use any popup as a part of post/page content.
- Remember subscribed visitors: plugin set cookie on user machine to avoid repeated popups for subscribers.
- On-click-event handler: show any popup on-click event.
- CSV Export: list of subscribers can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Set of predefined popups: use any of 11 predefined popups as a template for your work.
- Design your own popups: it’s easy – check out video tutorial.
- Responsive design: popup window looks nice on small screen devices.
- Realtime preview: edit popup/layers and view changes immediately.
- Opt-in locker (optional): users must subscribe to close popup.
- Social locker (optional): users must like/tweet/share to close popup.
- Shortcodes supported (experimental): add WP shortcodes into layer content.
- Font Awesome supported: use Font Awesome icons inside of popups..
- Attach popups to menu items: it’s easy – check out video tutorial.
- Enable/disable overlay: enable/disable overlay.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
- Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu “Layered Popups” in left side column in the admin area.
- Click left side menu “Layered Popups >>> Settings” and configure “on-page-load” and “on-exit-intent” event handlers if you need it.
- Click left side menu “Layered Popups >>> Create Popup”. Create and customize your popup and it’s layers. You also can use pre-defined popup as template for your modifications.
- Read FAQ section (“Layered Popups >>> FAQ”) to find answers for most common questions.
- Enjoy your popups.
How to create new popup
Watch video tutorial below.
Let’s start layered popups repository. If you created nice popup and want to share it with others, please send exported file to email@example.com and I’ll include it into repository which will be available for all “Layered Popups” users.
- Fugue Icons [icons]
- Mountains of Christmas [font]
- Open Sans [font]
- Walter Turncoat [font]
- Christmas Icon Set [icons]
- The City from the Shard [image]
- Fast Icon [icons]
- Wallpapers Business Graph [image]
- Wakpaper.com [image]