Side Tabs is an add-on for Layered Popups for WordPress plugin that allows you to create small tabs (associated with popups) and stick them to any window edge. Clicking the tab opens associated layered popup. Side Tabs is a perfect way to extend functionality of your website.
Take a look at left and right edges of the browser window. Do you see green and brown tabs? It is Side Tabs. 🙂 Click it.
Do you want more demos? Here they are:
- Demo #1 (right-middle and left-middle)
- Demo #2 (bottom-left)
- Demo #3 (bottom-center)
- Demo #4 (bottom-right)
- Demo #5 (left-bottom)
- Demo #6 (top-right)
- Make sure that you purchased and installed Layered Popups for WordPress version 4.25 or higher.
- Create desired popup or use any of existing demo popups (the answers for common questions are in FAQ section).
- Create as many tabs as you need and associate them with desired popups.
- Go to Settings page to select the tab to be displayed sitewide, or to post/page editor page and select the tab for that page.
- Enjoy! 🙂
If you have problems regarding using the add-on, please contact me and I’ll help you.