Multi Events Subscription Pop
This website demonstates how Multi Events Subscription Pop works. You can see 7 events popup: on page load, on outgoing link click, on copy content, on context menu, on scroll down, on idle, on click.
Learn more »
Multi Events Subscription Pop
is a PHP+jQuery script that allows you to add a highly customizable subscription pop-up window to any website. It handles 7 different events (on page load, on outgoing link click, on copy content, on context menu, on scroll down, on idle, on click). Once raised, popup asks visitors to submit their name and e-mail. These data are saved in database and/or submitted to MailChimp, iContact, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor and Mad Mimi newsletter systems. All saved data can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any other newsletter systems. Integration of the script is really simple. All you need to do is to add single line of code into your website.
- Modern Opt-in form: popup box contains HTML5+CSS3 AJAX-ed opt-in form.
- Highly customizable: set size, colors, opacity, background image and even edit CSS.
- Modern popup box: shadows, round corners, etc.
- Secure Admin Panel: configure script and manage data through nice admin panel.
- Content editor: insert any HTML-content inside of popup box.
- MailChimp supported: contact details can be submitted to MailChimp through their API.
- iContact supported: contact details can be submitted to iContact through their API.
- GetResponse supported: contact details can be submitted to GetResponse through their API.
- Campaign Monitor supported: contact details can be submitted to Campaign Monitor through their API.
- Mad Mimi supported: contact details can be submitted to Mad Mimi through their API.
- CSV Export: all data can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- 7 events popup in one plugin: use them separetely or simultaneously without conflicts.
- OnPageLoad popup appears once user open page in browser.
- OnClickExternalLink popup appears once user click any outgoing link on page.
- OnCopyContent popup appears once user copy part of your page into clipboard (using Ctrl+C or through context menu).
- OnScrollDown popup appears once user scroll down current page to particular point.
- OnIdle popup appears after defined period of inactivity.
- OnContextMenu popup appears once user call context menu (click right mouse button).
- OnClick popup appears once user click on link with
- Remember visitors: OnPageLoad and OnScrollDown popups can be displayed only once per visit.
- OnPageLoad autoopen and autoclose delay: you can configure these parameters too.
- Remember subscribed visitors: script remembers users who already subscribed the page (using cookie).
- Show or hide close button: open popup box as modal window.
- Cross domain access supported: you can install script on one domain and use it with unlimited number of domains.
- and more, and more, and more...
You can see all subscribe popups on this page.
- Once page opened you saw OnPageLoad popup.
- Click outgoing link #1 or outgoing link #2 and you will see OnClickExternalLink popup.
- Try to copy any part of content into clipboard and you will see OnCopyContent popup.
- Scroll down this page and you will see OnScrollDown popup.
- Do not touch mouse, keyboard or screen for 30 seconds and you will see OnIdle popup.
- Click right mouse button and you will see OnContextMenu popup.
- Click this link and you will see OnClick popup.
Admin Panel Demo
You can try admin panel:
Let's imagine that you have website
http://www.website.com/ and you want to install there.
- Create folder
subscription-popup (use any other name) in root of your domain. Once created it can be reached by URL:
inc/config.php and set MySQL database parameters.
- Go to admin panel
http://www.website.com/subscription-popup/ using default login/password (login:
admin) and configure script on
- Make sure that your website loads jQuery. If it doesn't, just add this line into
- Add these lines into
head section (before
</head> tag and below jQuery):
<link href="//www.website.com/subscription-popup/css/aiosp.css" rel="stylesheet">
- PHP version 5.2 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- jQuery version 1.7 or greater
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contact me and I'll help you.