Subscribe & Download add-on is useful for website owners/administrators who want to create contact list and send temporary encrypted URL to subscribers. The workflow is really simple. If visitors want to download certain file, they must submit their contact details. After submission they receive temporary encrypted URL by e-mail. This URL is valid several hours only. As an administrator you can decide where to host files: Media Library, Amazon S3 servers or any 3rd party servers. Subscribe & Download is a perfect way to extend functionality of your website.
As usual, you can use Layered Popups both ways: as an inline form or/and as a popup:
- Inline mode (submit the form below and get temporary encrypted URL):
- Popup mode (click the button, submit the form below and get temporary encrypted URL):
How to use
- Make sure that you purchased and installed Layered Popups for WordPress version 4.55 or higher.
- Activate Subscribe & Download add-on.
- Go to FAQ page and read it. It has the answers regarding using this add-on.
- Watch the video tutorial:
- Enjoy! 🙂
If you have problems regarding using the add-on, please contact me and I’ll help you.